• You can’t handle it anymore. Your arms and hands start hurting or go numb.
Conventional diagnosis: repetitive stress injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, and so on
• It’s too much burden on you and you are really angry about it. Your neck and shoulders begin to hurt.
Conventional diagnosis: torn rotator cuff or bulging disc
• You can’t stomach it anymore. You get stomach ache or other digestive problems.
Conventional diagnosis: IBS, acid reflux, etc.
• You feel you are under attack by your boss or a relative. You want to hit back but can’t. Your shoulder,arm, elbow, or hand begins to hurt.
Conventional diagnosis: tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, RSI, etc.
• You are sick and tired of seeing the problem.You become nearsighted or farsighted, depending on your perception:
1. If the future looks grim and you do not wish to look that far ahead, you might become nearsighted.
2. If you do not wish to see the problem in front of you, you might become farsighted.
Conventional diagnosis: myopia, hyperopia,
• You are so mad subconsciously that you feel like gnashing your teeth during the day. But you don't. You end up grinding your teeth in your sleep.
Conventional diagnosis: bruxism
• You are sick and tired of hearing it, you mind drowns out the sound by producing its own sound in your ear.
Conventional diagnosis: tinnitus
Of course, you need to seek medical advice and rule out physical causes, such as infection, cancer, diabetes, and so on, depending on your symptoms. However, once you make the connection between your symptoms and what's making you upset, you are on your way to overcoming TMS.