Who Is Fred Amir?
Fred Amir is the founder and president of Health Solutions and author of Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain: A Proven Nine-Step Recovery Plan, Vanquish Stress, Mesh-Free Hernia Repair, Rapid Recovery from Enlarged Prostate Symptoms, and the winner of The University of California’s Knowles Ryerson award for leadership.
Fred is the creator of the Nine-Step Rapid Recovery Plan: a proven step-by-step plan, which enhances New York University’s treatment program by applying techniques used by Olympic athletes.
The Rapid Recovery plan helped him recover immediately, rapidly, and completely from disabling pain and has helped readers around the world conquer their pain and disability in order to reclaim their lives. Whether it is going back to work, distant running, playing with their children, traveling around the world, or simply being able to bend down and pick up a pen, those who have recovered rapidly can tell you it has been nothing short of a miracle.
Fred has conducted seminars and workshops for the University of California's Office of The President, CIGNA Group Insurance, Iowa State University, Santa Clara County, and other organizations.
Media inquiries contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In this interview with Dr. Dan Ratner, Fred explains how to crush doubts and recover rapidly.
2. Watch Omar Pinto of the very popular Sharing Helps Addicts In Recovery (SHAIR) podcast interview Fred. Omar has interviewed celebrities, such as Anna David and Joe Polish.
3. Exploring Mind and Body is a nationally syndicated radio show in Canada hosted by Drew Taddia. It is a wonderful collection of shows focused on improving mental and physical health.
5. Katelyn Michals, host of the Mind Body Mastery podcast, who has interviewed Laura Seago, cofounder of the Curable app.
6. Ali Damron of The Ali Damron Show and our discussion of the many tension-caused symptoms, known as TMS equivalents.