Pain-Free in 4 Simple Steps
Read the testimonials on this site to feel empowered and hopeful that you too can recover rapidly.
Take the online Rapid Recovery workshop and design your own Rapid Recovery plan.
Read chapters 4 and 6 of Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain: A Nine-Step Recovery Plan.
Listen to the Rapid Recovery podcasts, which are structured to help you achieve greater results.
As you begin to implement your recovery plan and read chapters 4 and 6, begin to listen to the Rapid Recovery podcasts. They are structured to help you
1. Avoid common mistakes that delay recovery
2. Enjoy deep muscle relaxation to release physical and mental tension
3. Turn problems into sources of energy and excitement so that you can stop TMS before it starts
4. Stop the three destructive mental habits that create a massive amount of tension and pain without you even realizing their harmful effects
5. Implement a simple and effective way to stop the flood of negative thoughts
6. Upgrade your mind's operating system for a much happier and healthier mind and body
And you will discover many more simple, effective strategies to help you stay pain-free and achieve optimum health.
Online Rapid Recovery Workshop
In this online workshop Fred Amir, creator of the Nine-Step Rapid Recovery Plan and author of Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain will show you how to design and implement your own Rapid Recovery plan so that you can walk, run, jump, play, travel, and live an active pain-free life again. Here's what you will discover:
The revolutionary breakthrough at New York University
The two causes of most back, neck, knee, leg, and hand pain
What to do if you have sciatica
How the pain becomes chronic
What you need to know if you have a spinal abnormality, a torn meniscus, a torn rotator cuff, a herniated disc, or carpal tunnel syndrome
How to avoid surgeries and shots
The common mistake that can keep you in pain
Easy proven steps that can help you live pain-free again